A growing client of mine is in need of a skilled iOS Developer to work onsite with them.
My client is going from strength to strength, opening branches and want to grow their digital offering. You'll be working as work of a brilliant technical department on a huge and exciting aspect of their business. Your role will be focused on developing iOS apps which can integrate into their other platforms.
* To develop, test and implement an iOS application
* Build and publish applications to the App Store
* Implement new technologies to maximise application performance
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
* Very good experience with Objective-C, SWIFT, Xcode and iOS SDK
* Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
* Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
* Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
* Working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation
* Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
* Familiarity of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
* Examples of released iOS apps to the App store for viewing and evaluation
* Strong technical background
* Solid experience (3+ years) with iOS application development
* Has deployed applications in the Apple App Store
* Knowledge of Payment gateway integration
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* The familiarity with frameworks & web technologies
This is great opportunity for a enthusiastic and skilled iOS freelance developer or someone looking for a permanent position and available immediately!