Based near Henley-in-Arden, Pitch is the recruitment agency that does things the right way. We build valued relationships with our clients by understanding the markets in which they operate and putting our Heart+Soul into matching the right candidates with those clients.
Our culture is built around teamwork, trust and pride in our brand. Everyone is valued and accountable for their part in making Pitch the recruitment consultancy you can trust. There are no egos here. We take what we do seriously, but not ourselves - life is too short!
We are based in a beautiful barn conversion with free parking and while we are working partly in the office, we do offer plenty of flexibility and home working during Covid and beyond.
For the role of Junior Recruitment Consultant, we are looking for a strong communicator. You will be the first point of call for our candidates, new and existing, thus we need a Junior Recruitment Consultant that can build strong relationships that are long-lasting. You'll also be able to confidently network the industry community and demonstrate business acumen to spot an opportunity, take a different approach and create a meaningful experience for each candidate.
• Register all candidate CVs and analysing how they are relevant
• Manage primary CV searches, identifying in-demand skills
• Match candidates to appropriate opportunities, quickly and effectively
• Communicate daily with our existing candidate base - relationships are built through regular contact, not one email/call
• Post job advertisements to online job boards and social media platforms ensuring we are reaching out constantly to talent within the market
• Scan job boards and social media for leads and new opportunities
• Be present across all social media channels promoting our opportunities
And what are we looking for in you:
Previous commercial experience required within a b2b role, whether this be recruitment, sales, marketing or communications
• Strong communicator - able to build strong relationships with candidates and clients
• Excellent telephone manner
• A multi-tasker with the ability to switch from task to task with ease and confidence
• A good sense of business acumen - knowing which opportunities to explore in a proactive manner
• Excellent time management
If you are interested in this exciting Junior Recruitment Consultant opportunity here at Pitch, please get in touch today with your CV!
You can find out more about working for us by clicking here