Pitch have been exclusively briefed by an international B2B operation in South Birmingham to source a well organised and creative Marketing Assistant to join their busy marketing team.
Working alongside the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Assistant will be involved in the following key duties:
- Co-ordination of a range of marketing campaigns
- Supporting the events management process and organising all collateral
- Managing all customer communications
- Creating and maintaining sales and marketing support materials
- Maintaining competitor information and analysis
- Generating PR and liaising with external PR agency
- Management of a central corporate gift programme
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate calibre candidate with some commercial experience to join a friendly and talented team and gain exposure of all aspects of the marketing mix. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Previous experience of working within a marketing environment - agency or in-house experience is fine!
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to create content for a range of channels
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing several projects simultaneously
- Experience of delivering campaigns across digital channels is desirable
This is an urgent need for our client who would like to start interviewing ASAP. If you are looking for a new challenge and to drive your marketing career forwards, please apply right away!