We have partnered with an innovative & inspiring branded, FMCG business with a strong market proposition, with offices based in Midlands, South & north of England. They are looking for a National Account Manager to join their team, managing a key grocery customer.
This is a challenging role in a fast paced, growing company - they have a fantastic story to tell which is always at the heart of everything they do. Flexible home working is also an option.
Reporting to their commercial leader, you will have full responsibility fo one of their largest accounts, managing these established relationships and delivering the annual strategy for volume, revenue, and profit targets. You will be fully accountable for the P&L and as such, will oversee all forecasting, promotional planning, and pricing whilst implementing and reviewing the sales and commercial strategy for the customers and channel.
This is a key role within the business and as such you will be driving effective relationships with other functions including Supply Chain, Financial Planning and NPD & Marketing teams to define and develop the customer contact strategy for the retailer, channel and business unit. To excel in this position, you will be a high achiever with and impressive track record and a strategic mindset.
You will have previous experience of working as an National Account Executive or National Account Manager in a branded or own label FMCG business and you will be confident in developing and leading teams. Previous experience with managing a Top 4/premium grocer is essential.
The ideal person will be/have:
* Degree/ Graduate programme
* Essential - Grocery experience - op 4 or premium
* Experience of working with a branded FMCG business
* Have demonstrable success in increasing distribution, maximising profit and working in partnership with all departments internally and externally with the retailer
* Excellent Track Record in the grocery sector & proven track record in selling into grocery clients
* Experience developing sales strategies and then executing
* A strong commercial acumen - able to work collaboratively with wider commercial teams eg. Category