Pitch are working with a well-established, Birmingham based PR Agency who pride themselves on the provision of a passionate and value driven delivery for their clients. They are looking for talent from Senior Account Executive to Junior Account Managers to join their team to support the day-to-day running of a number of different accounts, whilst ensuring a professional approach and service is maintained at all times.
This agency works across a number of sectors including professional & financial services, education, and the public sector however have a strong focus on consumer sectors including tourism and hospitality/food and drink.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building strong relationships with clients and liaising with key stakeholders.
- Writing press releases and content across social.
- Selling into the media and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Supporting with the strategic direction of campaigns.
- You must be a confident communicator with great organisational skills.
The agency are keen to have someone who is self-motivated and able to build upon strong relationships with targeted media outlets, whilst being a proven leader.
- Minimum of two years’ experience.
- Experience in managing PR accounts to deliver a positive ROI.
- Strong written communication skills with attention to detail and a creative voice.
- PR agency experience.
- Working knowledge of social media.
- Commercial awareness.
This agency is huge on company culture, and they often look for bright, hungry, enthusiastic candidates that want to work there and develop their careers. So if you’re looking for your next step in your career within an industry leading agency.. please apply today!
The salary for this role is negotiable and dependent upon experience.