Worcestershire / London / Remote
£30,000 - £36,000
We are working with a truly exceptional integrated communications agency based in Worcestershire, supporting them in finding a brilliant new Project Manager to support the growth of their events team.
This leading agency employs over 250 people across a range of specialist divisions, with teams of talented creative individuals who work collaboratively to create and deliver award winning campaigns for their big brand client base across print, digital, events, video, social etc. They have it all covered but their heritage is within live events. They offer the opportunity to work on leading brands within B2B, B2C, charity and the public sector, creating large scale corporate events, conferences, roadshows, award ceremonies and product launches.
As well as the opportunity to work on brilliant clients and campaigns this business has a great culture that comes right from the top and resonates all the way through the business, every employee is valued and respected and professional development is top of their agenda. They also offer many additional benefits including:
- A flexible approach to working.
- 9-5 standard hours.
- 24 days holiday.
- Subsidised staff restaurant.
- Onsite parking.
- Opportunity for international travel.
This Project Manager role will be a key part of their events project management team, working alongside other Project Managers to:
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and requirements, scoping out projects and pitching responses to briefs.
- Project Manage events from brief and concept creation to delivery.
- Work closely with internal teams (they have everything under one roof) managing different departments to ensure the delivery of projects to set timelines.
They’re looking for a Project Manager who is:
- Experienced in leading large events projects with budgets around £500k and for 500+ delegates.
- Able to project manage a variety of events from roadshows and product launches to conferences and gala dinners.
- An agency background, experienced in managing multiple events for multiple clients at any one time.
If you could be the new Project Manager that this agency are looking for then please get in touch to hear more.