PR Account Director / Senior PR Account Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
Pitch is working with a global PR & Communications agency to support their ongoing growth plans with the recruitment of a new PR Account Director or Senior PR Account Manager to work on a range of corporate accounts.
This agency has a global footprint, with offices across the UK. They work across a variety of sectors with market leading clients managing everything from proactive PR & comms campaigns to high profile crisis comms initiatives. This new role could sit within their Birmingham or Bristol offices, or across both, and will involve a hybrid home/office working model along with an exceptional benefits package. Career opportunities are excellent here and whilst you’re part of a multi-site organisation you can also enjoy being part of a small close knit office team and playing a key part in the ongoing growth of the business.
As a PR Account Director you’ll be:
- Heading up a small team from Account Executive to Account Manager level.
- Working on high profile PR and communications campaigns that address business challenges for a range of large corporate clients across sectors including education, financial services, tech and professional services.
- Leading from a strategic perspective, working collaboratively with senior stakeholders within your clients’ businesses.
- Working also on campaign delivery, managing media relations and securing coverage.
- Supporting with new business pitches and focussing on driving organic growth within your existing client base.
We’re looking for a candidate who:
- Is currently working at Senior PR Account Manager or PR Account Director level within an agency environment.
- Is highly experienced in corporate/B2B PR, working strategically with senior level stakeholders but happy to remain hands on with media contacts.
- Is a brilliant leader and client manager.
If you’re an experienced corporate PR professional looking for an agency side role with the opportunity to be a key part of the growth of a business please get in touch to hear more about this brilliant opportunity.