We are currently recruiting for a Shopper Marketing Executive to join a leading FMCG business, based in the West Midlands. The successful candidate will be supporting the Senior Shopper Marketing Manager to deliver best in class shopper activations, whilst delivering all external and internal trade events.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
- Tasked with taking responsibility for day to day management of any field sales briefs ensuring positive ROI
- Developing an accurate ROI model for field sales activation
- Providing management of all external trade activities within budget including exhibitions and retail facing initiatives
- Developing and manage an annual trade communications plan engaging with the communications department to execute.
- Setting the look of success standards by channel - to be then backed up with compelling story to trade based on consumer, shopper, category & market insights
- Providing day to day management of sales and trade marketing budget
- Owning HIM / IGD category relationship.
- Responsible for convenience trade marketing and amplification
- Providing shopper marketing execution aligning with the brand and legal teams
Key skills & experience
- Degree educated or equivalent
- FMCG or retail experience within a marketing or sales environment
- Some field sales experience would be beneficial
- Trade show management experience would be beneficial
- Ability to interpret data
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make decisions based on evaluating all options
- Excellent analytical skills
Please apply here or send your CV directly to email@example.com