Digital Marketing Executive
Due to continued growth, our client are expanding their marketing team with the appointment of a Digital Marketing Executive. Working for a leading interiors manufacturer and distributor, the digital activities will be diverse and aimed at both B2B and B2C audiences. Key duties will include:
- Taking ownership of the management of the company website
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring social media content
- Creating content for use across web, social and email channels
- Increasing traffic and improving conversion rates across digital channels
- Preparation and distribution of online newsletters, promotions and adverts
- Measuring performance using Google Analytics and other analytical tools
- Working with external agencies to improve customer experience and user journey across digital platforms
This role represents an excellent opportunity for an existing digital marketer to take ownership of digital channels and use their creative skills to create engaging content and improve digital performance.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Previous experience of working as a Digital Marketing Executive or Assistant
- Experience of managing both B2B and B2C social media campaigns
- Strong creative writing skills with solid SEO/SEM knowledge
- Experience of using Google Analytics and a naturally analytical mind-set
This is a key appointment for our client who are looking for an individual with a real passion for digital marketing and demonstrable experience across all online channels. They are open to in-house or agency side experience as long as it’s hands-on and recent.
Immediate interviews are available.