Digital Marketing Executive
West Midlands / South Birmingham
Pitch have been exclusively briefed by our charity client to support them in finding an experienced and talented Digital Marketing Executive to cover a period of maternity leave for a fixed term of 12 months.
This is an exciting and challenging time to join our clients’ Marketing & Communications team as you will be instrumental in supporting the implementation of some key digital projects to deliver the organisations overarching strategy.
As part of the Marketing Communications team you will focus on increasing growth across digital channels to help raise the charity’s online profile and support wider income generation activities. Working closely with the wider marcomms team, you will help to enable digital empowerment and innovation across internal teams, using best practice and insights to drive a support-centred approach.
Key duties will include:
- Planning, managing and monitoring digital platforms including maintaining accurate web content and developing upon SEO and PPC strategies to increase visibility.
- Take the lead on social media strategy including paid activities and reporting on campaign analytics.
- Involvement in the creation of digital marketing plans to support fundraising, retail and volunteering objectives.
- Creating engaging and creative content for use across digital channels.
In order to be successful in this role, you will require:
- Solid CMS experience.
- Experience of managing social media channels.
- A good level of knowledge of Google Analytics / Facebook insights.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Ability to use social media scheduling software (Hootsuite / Sprout Social).
It is also desirable if you can demonstrate:
- Experience of managing paid social campaigns.
- WordPress CMS development experience.
- Photography / Videography skills.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure within the charity sector and to collaborate on some exciting and innovative digital projects. A commercial approach is needed as well as an appreciation for the sector and its unique challenges.
Interviews will be held in late July, so if you meet the above criteria and are available to commit to a 12 month fixed term contract, please apply now for consideration.