Listen up Freelance Full Stack Developers!
My client is a brilliant digital designing agency and they require a Full-Stack Developer to work remotely for 1 month, with possible extension.
- Develop and test reusable code using available frameworks and libraries
- Design front and back-end applications and collaborate with designers to build interactive web experiences
- Hand-code web and mobile-based web applications
- Use Grunt or Gulp to automate build processes
- Follow and create technical specifications
- Follow established development processes, and communicate key creative and marketing principles
- Integrate code with other technologies such as REST Web Services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs, etc.
- Extensive experience in PHP and frameworks such as Laravel
- Is fluent in source control, such as Git or other source code management tools
- The ability to write clean and maintainable code
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solutions
- Strong knowledge and experience with Mobile First Development / Responsive Web Development
- Knows the latest trends and technologies, and is passionate about creating immersive experiences
- 5+ years commercial experience in Front End Application Development.
- Experience working on large marketing websites
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Knows their way around Photoshop, Sketch or Illustrator
- Comfort with Test-Driven Design and Agile software methodologies
- Building SQL and designing databases
- Has experience working with REST services and 3rd party APIs using AJAX / JSON
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
Day rate of £250-£350, dependent on your level of experience.
Sounds like you? Then apply and lets discuss further!