We are looking for a result-driven Senior SEO Executive to be responsible for developing optimised web content, on behalf of multiple clients.
Pitch is recruiting on behalf of a full-service digital marketing agency based in Warwickshire who are hoping to build their team of digital marketing experts.
The SEO Executive will be responsible for SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the websites architecture to ensure user friendliness, whilst working within a specialist marketing team. To be successful as an SEO Executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO Executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry and time management skills.
It is important to note that the SEO Executive will be responsible for the vast majority on-page and off-page SEO. They will be working closely with Web Developers and Account managers to help build SEO strategies for multiple existing and new clients alike.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Leading keyword research and optimisation of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
- Managing GMB (Google my business) accounts.
SEO Executive Requirements:
- Experience working within a fast paced Marketing Agency.
- Experience in an SEO specialist role.
- Google Analytics expert.
- Understanding of coding techniques - HTML, CSS.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of back link analysis.
- Experience with link building.
- Strong communication skills.
This will be a full-time office based role once the agency return to their Warwickshire based office in the near future.
For more information about this role, get in touch!